Saturday, August 20, 2011

Welcome!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. This is a space to share my ideas, thoughts, and interesting content with the world.

The table below shows you regression results the way they are presented in an academic economics journal. Columns 1-4 present 4 specifications of an Ordinary Least Squares with Fixed Effects Model and columns 5-8 also present an Ordinary Least Squares Model but using Sponsorship Eligibility as an Instrumental Variable.

This is the way researchers attempt to identify a cause and effect relationship. The asterisks to the right of some of the coefficients indicate these coefficients help explain variation in your "Y" variable of interest....... 

Oh, and by the way, I am proud to announce that I did put together this table myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment